☾ ORDER BEFORE 15:00 - SENT THE SAME DAY ☾
☾ ORDER BEFORE 15:00 - SENT THE SAME DAY ☾
Cart 0

News

Crystal Guide for Beginners

beginners guide to crystals crystals healing stones

Crystal Guide for Beginners

If you have found yourself to this site, you are probably curious about healing crystals and how they can help you improve your life. This is a guide to the fundamentals of crystals and how they can work their magic in your life. What are healing crystals? Crystal healing applies to a type of therapy which involve placing gemstones on your body or nearby places to draw out negative energy. Crystals are a tool which work with your energy field to attract and direct energies. They have existed on the planet for millions of years and crystal healing has been...

Read more →


5 Habits of the Happiest People In The World

5 Habits of the Happiest People In The World

The most important thing to learn about happiness, it comes from within. Outer factors can’t determine if you are happy or not. Martin Seligman the father of positive psychology claims that 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment and the remaining 40 percent is how we choose to respond. Many researches have studied happiness and here is a list of the habits of the happiest people in the world. Habits of the happiest people in the world They surround themselves with other happy people Research has shown that you are the average of the five people you spend...

Read more →


Is Happiness a Choice? Let’s Talk About Mindset

Is Happiness a Choice? Let’s Talk About Mindset

I strongly believe that happiness is a choice. Yes, that’s my honest opinion. But when I state this opinion I always get comments or mail from people not agreeing with me, which makes me want to bring up the question. The argument from people who claim that happiness is not a choice is the fact that some people are for example born in a war-zone or are part of a tragic accident where they lose two legs. Well, I agree with that you can’t control the outer factors of life that are happening around you – but you can control...

Read more →


How To Find Purpose In Your Everyday Life

How To Find Purpose In Your Everyday Life

Finding purpose is difficult even if you know what you want to achieve. Because purpose is not about achieving things but more about finding a true meaning of your life and your place on this earth. When we are struggling with something it is easy to turn inwards and ask ourselves why are we even doing the things we are doing. What is the purpose? Finding purpose in your everyday life is not easy but there are ways to get a bit on the way. How To Find Purpose In Your Everyday Life Do more things Instead of question yourself...

Read more →